Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Sorrowful Mother Cocoa Wood rosary





click on images for a close-up



These cocoa bead rosaries are some of my favorite. Traditionally a man's rosary, but definitely pretty enough for a woman. The beads last for a very long time, and they are lightweight and smooth.






The beads are dark brown, the Ave beads 6x8 oval and the Pater beads are 7mm round and carved. The beads are linked with nickel silver eyepins and chain. The center is a four-way medal and has a Sorrowful Mother medal attached, and both are nickel silver. The crucifix in also nickel silver, and carved with a handsome scroll pattern.








This rosary comes in a white gift box.





No comments: