Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Mary, Mother So Pure rosary




click on image to enlarge


“Mary, my dearest Mother, give me your heart so beautiful, so pure, so immaculate, so full of love and humility, that I may receive Jesus as you did and go in haste to give Him to others.”
~~ Blessed Teresa of Calcutta




The beautiful center of this rosary is the epitome of this quote from Blessed Mother Teresa. The profile of of Our Blessed Mother holding her infant child, Our Lord Jesus, creating the shape of a heart, which holds all of us, as her children.





The rosary is made with beautiful white 6mm faceted rose quartz Ave beads, and 8mm Swarovski capri blue aurora borealis Pater beads. 




The center is pewter with small crystals imbedded in the halo of Our Blessed Mother and the Infant Jesus.

The crucifix, also pewter, is a beautiful vintage style, substantial at 2 inches long.

The beads are linked with 20 gauge fine silver wire and each pin is hand-turned with care, as are the connectors. The center and crucifix are set apart with Swarovski 4mm bicone Capri blue crystals.











No comments: