Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Garden of the Beloved




click any image once or twice to enlarge

"Mary’s Heart is the Garden of the Beloved. Do we not hear the Holy Spirit inspiring her to say: “Let my beloved come into his garden” (Cant 5:1). Who is the beloved of whom she speaks? Is it not her Son Jesus, the single and only object of her love?" St. John Eudes








This rosary is made with a beautiful bronze Blessed Mother center, standing as if she is at the garden gate, the Garden of her Beloved, with beautiful peridot crystal "leaves" surrounding her. 




The Ave beads are 6mm round peridot Swarovski crystals, and the Pater beads are 6mm aurora borealis Swarovski crystals with brass twisted rope bead caps. The beads are hand wire-wrapped with 20 gauge bronze wire, for a very sturdy, almost indestructible rosary. 




The center and crucifix are solid bronze hand cast from vintage originals. Both are set apart with 4mm bicone aurora borealis Swarovski crystals. 


This rosary is available in my Etsy shop.


No comments: