Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, November 13, 2015

St. Andrew Chaplets



I have some St. Andrew chaplets in my Etsy shop, and I am making more just now.

The Chaplet of St. Andrew is traditionally prayed during Advent, from the Feast of St. Andrew on November 30, until Christmas. The prayer is prayed fifteen times a day, and the fifteen beads help you keep track.

Prayer:
Hail and blessed be the hour and moment
in which the Son of God was born of the most pure Virgin Mary,
at midnight, in Bethlehem, in piercing cold.
In that hour, vouchsafe, O my God!
to hear my prayer and grant my desires,
through the merits of Our Saviour Jesus Christ,
and of His Blessed Mother. Amen.


















No comments: