Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Seven Sorrows Chaplets



Devotees of the Seven Sorrows chaplet -- I have three new Seven Sorrows Chaplets in my shop.

For those who are unfamiliar with this form of prayer, this devotion was instituted in the 13th century in honor of the Seven Sorrows the Blessed Virgin Mary endured by her Divine Son. It is practiced upon a Chaplet made up of seven times seven beads, each section of seven beads are divided from the rest by larger or different beads, representing the seven principal sorrows of her life. 











See the listings in my shop for more information on each chaplet.


No comments: