Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sacred Heart Mother of Pearl Rosary


"Heart of Jesus, formed in the womb of the Virgin Mother by the Holy Ghost, have mercy on us." -- Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus


This rosary is made with beautiful 4x6mm oval Mother of Pearl Hail Mary beads and 6x9mm oval Swarovski crystal Our Father beads. The beads are linked with nickel silver eyepins and chain.








The Sacred Heart center is made from pewter and is 3/4" high, and the crucifix, also made from pewter, a beautiful scrolled style, is 2" high.




This rosary is nice and heavy and the beads are large enough for even large hands. The center and crucifix are nice and heavy.


The rosary comes in a white gift box. It is available in my Etsy shop.




No comments: