Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Everlasting Covenant Bracelet


My first signature item --I've never had a signature item before, but when this idea cam over me, and then the result turned out to be as beautiful as I imagined, I decided it would be my first signature item. 

It is the Everlasting Covenant bracelet.





"Then he waited another seven days, and sent forth the dove; and she did not return to him any more...God said to Noah, 'I set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh.'" Gen 8:12, 9:13-15

This beautifully vibrant bracelet is a lovely reminder of the Covenant God made with man, by sending us the miracle of the rainbow in the sky after a storm.

The bracelet is made with a variety of Swarovski crystals, in rounds, bicones, and squares of many sizes and colors. In between the crystals are a variety of sterling silver bead caps, and beads. The many types of crystals and silver parts is representative of the variety of the many creatures Noah took on his ark. In the front center of the bracelet dangles a 20 x 11mm sterling silver dove with an olive branch charm -- the dove that represented the end of Noah's storm.


Except for the dove charm and clasp, each bracelet is unique -- different from all the others.

The beads are strung on a flexible steel wire and the clasp is a 13.6x6.4mm sterling silver lobster clasp.



This item and other items of religious jewelry, rosaries, chaplets and scapulars are available at my Etsy Shop.



No comments: