Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Beautiful mama Bird's Nest






This beautiful little bird's nest necklace is made to order. The necklace pictured is made with 22 gauge non-tarnishing silver wire, a 22" sterling silver chain, and blue iris Czech glass beads. 





If you would like any variation on this necklace -- longer chain, more "eggs", etc., please contact me to work out the details of your necklace. The number of beads, the color of the beads, different combinations of beads, and smaller beads, for a larger number of "eggs," can all be adjusted, but contact me before purchasing. Length of chain can be changed as well, but price may be affected. 

This necklace is available in my shop.



No comments: